Your Name Here
Your Role Here
Interested in joining our team? We’re currently looking for BIPOC folks to mentor. If you have an idea for a project that aligns with our mission and you want us to help you develop and create it, apply below by filling out the form.
We’re open to numerous ideas, as long as it fits what we’re about. You have an idea for a podcast episode? A magazine series? A column? A documentary? A community event? We’re seriously open to any idea, whether we’ve done something like it before or have yet entered the space. We’re culture architects, so as long as it involves storytelling, personal stories, social justice, and culture, you’ll have our interest.
Send us your pitches and we may just select you to join the team.
If interested, send us a message with the following:
- A paragraph about yourself and your background.
- A description about the project you want to manifest and how we may help you. Please include the value, relevance, purpose, and meaningfulness of the project. At The Nasiona, everything we do is intentional. We look to not only interpret the world, but also change it. What’s the outcome you’d like to produce?
- Why The Nasiona is a good fit for you.
- Why you’d be a good fit for The Nasiona.
- Your availability.
- Where you would like to be in 5 years and how you think The Nasiona can help you get there.